Monday, July 3, 2017

Miracles

This week we have seen a lot of miracles.  The first thing that I have seen is I can actually speak Korean well enough to survive.  Haha so what I mean is right now with my companion, Sister Holyoak, I am follow up training her and she doesn't speak Korean at all because she is so new.  So I am required to translate everything and to write all our texts, and records and talk to everyone.  Before I have been able to do that, but I always had a companion that I could double check everything with and just make sure I am doing everything right.  But this transfer I feel so blessed with the gift of tongues and it's really cool to see that when the Lord requires you to do something, he will help you fulfill it.

Another miracle we saw this week was with our investigator Jen.  Jen is from the Philippians and she is Catholic, but she likes learning about different religions and she really likes our church and the differences we have in our church compared to her church.  We were able to meet with Jen this week and we taught her a really good lesson about the commandments and how it's important that we keep them.  And the lesson went really well.  But then this happened a few days later..... So we were getting ready to go to English class and Jen called us and was kind of frantic.  So her husband had gotten really sick and had to go to the hospital.  And she wanted us to come over and pray with her.  It turned out the hospital was right in front of our church in 호계.  So we ended up not going to English class and rushed over with the Elders so maybe they could give her husband a priesthood blessing.  It turned out we couldn't give him a blessing because we couldn't get inside the hospital room.  So instead we just prayed with her outside of the hospital room, and then afterward we went and showed her our church because it was so close!  And it was amazing!  She asked so many question about everything in our church and we just sat there for an hour answering her questions.  It was really cool experience.  She wasn't able to make it to church that week, but it was such a good meeting and we could see the Lord's hand that day helping Jen come closer to Christ.  That's just one of the miracles we saw this week!

I also just got told they are booking our airplanes tickets for me to come home and that is so crazy!!
I still feel like I just got here in Korea and I am not ready to go home yet!!
Have a good week!
이 자매
getting sushi with a member 


we found a huge batman while proselyting 

 It rained on us on the way home so we got soaked  

No comments:

Post a Comment