Monday, November 28, 2016

IT SNOWED!!!!

GUYS!!! I don't know if you know this, but it SNOWED in Korea this week!!!  I don't think I have ever been so excited!  So it started to snow during our English class, I got so excited I think I scared some of them!  I got my companion go outside with me and for the rest of English class we talked about snow!!  Korea doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, so because of that the Elder companionship and I decided we were going to make Thanksgiving in Korea!!  We made mash potatoes, corn bread, chicken, pie, pizza, stuffing, and tons of fruit it was so good!!!  We also this week have been doing a lot of proselyting.  We went sticker boarding this week with our Elders for English class.  And it was so funny!  So we were asking people what their names were to get their attention.  So I asked this huge guy with his girlfriend what his name was and he just turned pale and got so scared, and ran away dragging his girlfriend behind him it was so funny!!
Love you all so much have fun in the snow!!

Our Thanksgiving dinner

Me in the snow

Buddhist Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment