Monday, December 5, 2016

Can I get a picture?

This week my companion and I were going to go and knock doors in this huge apartment at the top of this hill.  On our way up, there was a group of school kids going down and when they saw me and they got super excited!!  They all were talking to me in their broken english asking me why I was here and how old I was.  And then this little boy just stopped and goes, "Can I take a picture with you?" And of course I said yes, but I told him I had to get a picture with them too.  And we talked to them for about 10 minutes and invited them to our English class.  But I think that experience will always stay with me because while I was talking to them I really left the love of Christ for them, and how much he loves little children and how much he loves me to send those little children to talk to me and make my day brighter just by talking to them!

Since it is almost Christmas I have been in a Christmas mood!!  So I made the elders and my companion set up our church Christmas tree and we decorated them so now it feel a little more like Christmas at our church!  We also put up a little tree in our apartment.  So I am able to get little pieces of Christmas in my life!  We are also doing the initiative the church is put out light the world! so if you have a chance go and watch the video!!

Love you all have a good week!

With the kids

My companion and I

A Korean house

Playing scum with the Elders in a Korean house

No comments:

Post a Comment