Monday, December 19, 2016

HEY Cutie where you from?

This week I ate a lot of cuties.  In Korea it is cutie season, so we have gotten A LOT of cuties from members and strangers so we are constantly eating them and they are so good!!  Yesterday we went to go knock doors at this huge apartment building and on our way to one of the buildings I started talking to this Grandma and she invited us in to her house to come and eat!  So we went into her house and she started to talking to us and she told us that she goes to the church right next to us and she is contently reading the Bible.  We found out that she had read the bible 7 times last year and that she is continuing to reading the bible!  She gave us a ton of cuties to eat and also a ton of jello to eat. And she didn't have any interest in meeting again so we left and on our way out we started talking to this other grandma and she invited us to her house to drink milk.  So we went into her house and she fed us milk, cuties, chocolate, apples, and Carmel!!  Ahh I was so full cause right before we went and knocked doors we had lunch with our branch and they fed us a ton of food.  But this lady was interested in the gospel and interested in learning more, so we got her number and were going to go back and visit her again!!
I also this week gave a talk in Korean in our ward on tithing.  It ended up me just reading of a piece of paper for 7 minutes but they understood me so... it was good.
We also went on exchanges this week and it was super fun!
Sorry I don't have much time to write, I have little kids around me asking me a bunch of question so I have to get off!!
Love you all!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment