Wednesday, November 2, 2016

HALLOWEEN

This week has been pretty busy, so first off the reason I am emailing so late this week is because on Monday we went and picked apples for a less active in our ward and then right when we got home we got a call for from one of our members in our ward telling us she needed our help with her Halloween party. So we went over to her english school and played games with all the kids.  So we really didn't have a pday this week.

This week we mostly just worked on our Halloween decorations for our Ward Halloween party.  And it turned out so great!  We had a lot of people show up and it was a lot of fun!  We even had our investigators come to the party and they had a really fun time!  So much that they even came to church on Sunday!!!

The other biggest thing that happened this week was I cut my finger making the Halloween decorations.  I am ok, but I just can't move my finger because it's cut on the knuckle.  So I am cutting this email short because I can't type!!  haha

Can I tell you guys that I love the BOM so much!!!  This transfer we have been challenged to read the BOM in 6 weeks and mark every time it says Jesus name, his words and his actions.  It really has changed the Book of Mormon for me.  I have learned so much about Jesus and how much this book is about him and how much he truly love us.  My testimony has grown so much and I want to share it with you! So I want to challenge you to do this same thing i am doing!!!!  First step go and buy a cheap copy of the BOM, next buy four colors and mark his name, actions, and words.  Then with the last color versus you like.  Now I know you are all super busy so you don't have to do this all in 6 weeks, but once you have read it all or started email me and tell me!!!!!!! I love you and I love this gospel!!

Have a good week everyone!!









No comments:

Post a Comment