Monday, November 14, 2016

HILLS... SO MANY HILLS!!!

This week we decided to go and visit one of our less active members who works at a Buddhist temple as a cook.  My companion and I have never been to the temple before and our instructions were to got to the river and then walk up the hill.  And so with those directions we went to find her and I don't think I knew Korea had so many big hills!  We ended up walking up three huge hills over half a mile long and all of these huge hills had no temples at the top.  So after a bunch of calls to members they told us where the right big hill was and we walked up it and found our member!!  And the monks were not there!!  That was a super big tender mercy from the Lord!! Because they weren't there we were able to teach her a lesson before the monks came!!  Super big tender mercy this week!!
I don't have much time this week but I love you all!!!


Landscape of Korea

I spilt rice on the group in our hallway​ 

We helped a member bury her radishes



The radish stems we hung up to dry to make soup!!
  
Our many hills




The Elders haha


No comments:

Post a Comment