Monday, November 7, 2016

Polygamy

This week has been super exciting and busy.
First off I met with the lady named Victoria.  She is from Russia and she is living in Korea as an English teacher.  We went and had dinner with her and it was interesting... the first thing she asked me was if I knew what the definition of Mormonism was.  And so I said yes and explained why we have the nick name Mormons and where it came from.  But she didn't like that answer and she told me I was wrong and she told me the actual definition of Mormonism is polygamy.  Once she said that I knew it was going to be an  interesting meeting. We talked a lot about our church and what we believe and she said a lot of interesting comments like.  Jesus is ugly, God doesn't love everyone, you guys think you are gods, and so much more.  It was so fun talking to her and I am going to meet her again after she reads the Book of Mormon so will see how everything goes!!!

We went and farmed again and this time we farmed GINGER!!!  It was so cool.  This less active in our ward needed help so we went to help and it was really funny.  When she first saw me she started shaking her head and telling me i wasn't warm enough so she gave me this huge vest to put on.  The funniest thing was the Elders were just in t-shirts!  So I think we know who she likes best!!

We also went to a performance of one of our investigators daughters and I don't think I have been so shocked in my life before!!  There was smoke, fire, confetti, prizes, signs, banners, flowers thrown on the stage.  And this all was just for 3 year old at a daycare performing.... I was literally sitting there in shock.  So Korea goes big on their kid's performances... so big.

We also we played scum this week with all the yw and ym and I kept winning so they kept saying the  Lee dynasty is upon them hahah so fun!!!

Love you all! Have a good week!!!





Ginger picking with my companion

Rice Fields

Goat



No comments:

Post a Comment