Monday, October 24, 2016

BEDNAR!!!!

This week was super exciting and we had Elder Bednar come to our mission to do a mission tour!!! Ahhhh I was so excited.  Since my new area is so far away, we got to go sleep over at one of the other missionaries house the night before and then we woke up at 4 and traveled to Busan so we could meet President Bednar!!

It was super fun and I learned so much from his talk he gave to us.  The biggest thing that I learned though it that we need to act on our prayers.  We can pray as much as we want, but if we don't act and do our very best to fulfill our prayers Heavenly Father isn't going to help us.  So I have learned that I need to do as much as I can, and then Heavenly Father will help me with what I can't do on my own.

We also started decorating for a Halloween party that we are going to do with the branch so I am super excited about that and you will hear all about it next week!!

See if you can find me!!

My new companion and I

 Eating Gim dack

Our Elders

No comments:

Post a Comment