Monday, October 17, 2016

TRANSFERS!!!

This week has been an exciting week first off I got TRANSFERRED out of 밀양(miryang) :( I am so sad.  It was so hard for me to leave, but I am following the Lord right now and great things are going to happen.  I got transferred to 안동 (andong).  I am super excited about this, apparently it is 1/3 of the mission... it's huge and it's all country!!!  So that means I will be harvesting a lot this transfer for the members so I am super excited about this!!!  My new companion is Korean and she doesn't speak much English ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so excited because hopefully my Korean will improve so much this transfer!!

Last week I went on exchanges with Sis. Thornly and it was so much fun.  I went to mason with her. And we did a lot of proselyting and I was able to go to her English class with her.  Which was super fun.  There was so many people there and I ended up just teaching the cutest girl (she was so cute) the alphabet and then I taught her head shoulders knees and toes.  It was so much fun!

I also found Dr. Pepper here in Korea and I was so excited because it's in KOREA!!!  So my week was made!

So for our last day in 밀양 we went over to our branch presidents house and had dinner.  And they are some of my favorite people in Korea.  They had this grill and they just kept cooking meat for us... like 10 packages of meat and then they also made a chicken casserole and they kept feeding it to us because it's American food.  It was super good, but every time I finished a piece another one came on, and if I didn't eat I was told to eat.  It was so funny one of the other elders and I that were leaving ended up eating 8 piece of casserole each.  I really don't think I have ever been that full in my life.  I was about to throw up.  But because it was them I would do that any day.  So before we left the elder and me that were leaving shared Joseph Smith's first vision and then our testimonies of Joseph Smith and we had the kids do the same, the spirit in that house was amazing.  Such a good family!!!
BYE have a good week
이 자매




Miryang branch and church my favorite young women! 





No comments:

Post a Comment