Wednesday, June 1, 2016

2 WEEKS LEFT!!!

Ok so this week has really been a pretty normal week in the MTC.  We have been studying Korean consistently and we leave for Korea in 2 WEEKS!!  We started skype TRC this week and let's just say that it was very interesting.  So we planned our lesson and we were feeling really confident. And once we sat down at the computer it was interesting.  We mustered our way through the lesson and I think that we were able to get our message across to her, but it was so hard to actually understand her.  She did not sound like she was speaking Korean, but some weird language that they did not teach us.
For some reason this week me and my companion have had to be in a rush everywhere we are going.  We were going to go to choir practice and we found out that we both had packages in the mail and we had to get them before choir practice and we just got our food for dinner and we had about 5 minutes to eat and to go to choir and get our packages.  And I am telling you I have never eaten a wrap so fast.  I ate it in less than a minute and a half.  Thanks for the packages by the way!  And then we had to go to choir practice a different day and I was eating my a piece of cheesecake and I only wanted one bite, but instead my companion took my plate and stuck my fork into the cheesecake and ran off with my tray and I didn't know what to do so in a panic i just shoved the cheesecake into my mouth because they don't have trash cans anywhere! Well so we ran out of the cafeteria and my mouth was still full of cheesecake trying to get everything done that we needed to it was interesting.
This week has been pretty boring, sorry!  We are going to get our travels plans sometimes this week.  So we are super excited about that!!
Love you all!!

My Zone

My companion and I

My District

With Kayden and his companions

No comments:

Post a Comment