Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Korea I'm coming for you!

This week we got our travel plans and we leave for Korea on Monday!!!  I can't believe that time my time in the MTC has already flown by and that it is our turn to leave.

So a big thing that happened this week is that Elder BEDNAR came and spoke to us.  I don't think my companion and I have ever been so excited.  We were in the choir so we skipped dinner just so that we could get good seats.  We got to sing his song, One By One, that he just wrote and we were the debut of it.  It was such a cool experience and they are going to publish the song in the Ensign.

A couple of other things happened this week. The first thing is that I almost gave this kid in our district a concussion.  I was throwing goldfish to people to catch in their mouth and I threw the first one to him really short.  I need a retry so I threw the next one perfect, but he overcorrected and swung his head back (I have no idea what he was thinking) and slammed his head on the way.  When he did this all of his stuff fell off his desk and the goldfish hit him in the face.  It took our district 10 minutes to stop laughing and he ended up having to go to the clinic to get his head check up on.  So now I am not allowed to be with that district during study time.

Also this week my companion and I have started this war with the Koreans in our district.  It started off with one of the Koreans scaring us when we came out of our dorm and it has been on since.  So the other day my companion and I got home before everyone. So we ran into their room and sat in one of their closets for at least 15 minutes waiting for them to get home so we could scare them.  Once we also hid under the one of their beds to scare them because the Korean that keeps scaring us doesn't not get scared easy.  Let's just say that this has been an interesting experience.

We also have been teaching our investigators and it has been such a cool experience. This week our lessons have gone amazing and the spirit has been so strong in them.  So we must be doing something right!
Love you all, talk to you when I am in Korea!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment