Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I GOT A NEW COMPANION!!

This week we had transfer calls and I will be staying Andong for another transfer... but I got a new companion!!!  Her name is Sister Fanga!  And she is from Salt Lake City and she is tall!!  So now I won't be towering over my companion!!  So it was because of transfer calls that I wasn't able to get my email out yesterday and why I am emailing so late!

Last week was super fun, first off I called on my recent convert in Milyang 한성주 this week and found out she is going to the temple this week to do baptisms for the dead for the first time!!!!  I am so excited about that!!!  It's really cool to see the change the gospel is having in her life!!!!
 We also met with our investigator pan-ti-an this week and even though she can't speak Korean very well and we can't communicate well, you can see that this gospel is helping her.  Without us even asking her to, she read half of the Book of Mormon last week on her own and she is taking everything that we are teaching her in and accepting it!
We also started a 30 30 program this week with three ladies and so it's really cool to see how much the work has grown from the time I first got here until now.
I also ate jellyfish and pig skin this week.

Have fun in the snow this week!!!
LOVE 이 자매

No comments:

Post a Comment