Monday, January 2, 2017

CRAB AND KARAOKE

This week has been really busy!  To start of this week we met with some investigators and less actives.  We ate crab with them and it was so good!  I don't think I have ever eaten as much crab as I ate with them.  I would be cracking crab and eating it and as I was eating it, they were feeding me crab at the same time.  It was so funny.  We also had a New Years party for our Ward and it was so fun!  We ate super good food and then they brought out the karaoke.... ahh Koreans love karaoke!  They made the Elders and I sing together and it was so bad, but oh so funny.  They kept making us sing ahhhhhhhhhh it was so funny and so much fun.  In Korea they have the tradition that on the first of the New Year you go and watch the sun rise.  So we went with our ward and watched the sunrise with them, it was super fun.  We are also starting to do a newsletter for  our ward and somehow they all chose me for the photo for it so I had to dress up in my Korean dress.  It was fun....  We also met with our investigator from Vietnam and she doesn't speak Korean or English and so it is super hard to teach, but we're having so much fun teaching her and you can tell the gift of tongues is real with her.  Have a Happy New Year!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment