Monday, July 18, 2016

It's a Small World in the Church

We were forwarded this email from a friend from one of our old wards.

So I found out this week before District Meeting, that the new trainee in Miryang, Sister Lee, used to live in College Station about 8 years ago.  She is Amanda Lee's younger sister!  I used to get a ride from her older sister from early morning seminary to school my sophomore year of high school!  This is the second person that I met on my mission who used to also live in College Station.  Their family used to live in the 2nd ward before they reorganized the wards.  She used to have shorter hair at that time, but after she said that she was Amanda's sister, I can't help but notice just how much she looks and acts like her older sister.  Also, our companions, Sister Gomez and Elder Sam Yiou knew each other really well before their missions.  They were practically neighbors in Hawaii, and their families know each other really well.  They are wearing some stuff for our ward luau on Saturday!  It truly is a small world in the church!  Have a great week everyone!


Elder Martin


No comments:

Post a Comment