Monday, July 25, 2016

6 weeks!!!

Ahh so this week was my 6 week mark!!!!!

I can't believe I have been in Korea for 6 weeks.  Where has time gone?
We had to go to Busan for our 6 week training and I got to see Sister Brady, and Sister Kim who I served with in the MTC.  We were all really excited to each other.  It's crazy that we are all in Korea speaking Korean and not in the MTC any more.

On our way back home my companion and I had to take a train and a bus to get home.  And when we were on the train we had this guy come up to us and tell us he was Jesus.  And at first I didn't think I was understanding him correctly.  But he kept telling us he was Jesus and it was super weird, we didn't know what to say so we kinda just walked off quickly.  Then when we were on the bus to go home this drunk guy sat next to me.  And I was on the inside seat so I was trapped.  He kept fanning me with his fan and asking me where I was from.  While I was answering my companion was sitting in front of me just laughing.  Then out of nowhere he just grabs my water bottle which was in my hand and just chugged all the water in it.  And then just threw the water bottle to the front of the bus and we were in the back and then just continued to fan me and it was the weirdest experience of my life and I was so glad when he left.

This week we also went and did a service project at a less active member's farm.  The elders were outside scooping horse poop and we were inside sweeping and fighting off spiders and cleaning spider webs.  Can I tell you that Korea has so many spiders and they are everywhere!!  And they're not little cute spiders they are huge spiders and they are disgusting!!! But it was a fun service project and we got feed all the horses which was fun and they even have a horse named Jayne!!!  Ahh i was pretty excited.

We made banana bread! And I am very impressed that it actually worked.  We had to substitute a lot of the ingredients and we had to make it in a toaster oven.  But it actually turned out good!!  So thanks Mom for teaching me to cook!

That is about it for my week!!!
Love you!!!

Spiders

Banana Bread!!!


A bridge by us that they light up every night



No comments:

Post a Comment