Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Week 2

So this week has been interesting yesterday we had DALLIN H OAKS!!! come and speak to us and talked on preach my gospel and how we can use it more effectively and it was such a great talk.  And i also sang in the choir again with my zone...so you know that i am being forced to sing in the choir because it is a traditions and you cannot break traditions.  So this week in class we are mostly just learning Korean and working on our lessons for our investigators.

 We also started TRC this week and once we went into the room my mind literally went blank and i couldn't remember a single work or letter in Korean so lets just say i am really good at charades.  Are lessons to our investigators are getting better as time goes on.  I think they are actually starting to understand what we are saying which is good, because we have no idea what we are saying to them.

The food here is literally he best I get to have milk with every meal and the cereal is the best.  It's been constantly raining here so we haven't been able to go outside that much.  But on one of the days when it was sunny our teacher took us outside and for some reason he wanted to have a race.  He ended up relating it back to stress after.  But we literally had a race, so him and the other elder ran off and started the race but i was wearing the flow-est dress and any gust of wind would of picked it up so when they started running i was completely shocked and i pretty much was holding down my dress to catch up with them.  It was literally the most awkward but funniest thing ever.

I also got my package this week Mom and it was huge!!  I was so happy and everyone was making comments on how big the box actually is.  But it came at the best time because we hadn't eaten anything that day and so it was seriously the best.

Love you all!

My Zone District

My companion and the senior district girls we live with

My Companion and one of the Senior district girls

No comments:

Post a Comment