Friday, April 15, 2016

Jayne is Alive!!

They are giving us a short time to just let you know that i am alive in the MTC and not dead and that i survived the first couple of days at the MTC!  If you want you can send me food like salsa and chips!  because i have seriously been craving that all day since i have been here!!
 I love you guys and i miss you more then i know.  And did you know that i have been saying hello wrong the whole entire time GOOGLE LIED TO ME!!!!!!!  I know the Korean alphabet now and am starting to learn to read but it is so crazy hard and i sound like a one year old trying to speak it. I dont have very long to email so i have to go but just know i love you and miss you!!
Jayne

PS my PD is on Wednesday and i can call home on mothers day!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment