Monday, August 28, 2017

MIRACLE WEEK

This week has been a week full of miracles, let me explain...
The first miracle:
This week we decided to go and heart attack some of our member's doors.  So we went to their apartment complex and to get into their building you need a code.  Well we didn't have a code and it was pouring down rain and we didn't have an umbrella so we couldn't exactly sit and wait for someone to come home and walk in.  So we said a prayer and then we had the idea to go downstairs to the parking lot and try and find a way in through there.  And when we went downstairs, the door that we needed to go up to her house was wide open while all the other doors were locked.  Then we went and to do another member's and we had the same problem, so we prayed again went downstairs and someone was walking into the exact door that we needed to heart attack our members it was such a miracle.
The second miracle
Our ward mission leader took us out to a restaurant to eat dinner and while I was up grabbing food one of the staff ran up to me super excited to see me.  It took me a second to realize who she was.  I had met this girl on the bus over three times and I have met her while we were out talking to people over three times.  And this girl and I got along so well, but I could never get her number to meet again because she is in high school in the year where they take all of their tests and she is too busy to meet.  But there she was again before me, I truly thought a lot about her and I lost hope that I would ever see her again.  After talking to her for a while she gave me her number and she wants to meet with us again.  I am so so excited about that!
The third miracle
We were walking to a member's house this Sunday to go and have dinner with them.  And we started talking to this lady right in front of our member's house and while we were talking to her she invited us into her house to have some fruit and we called out members and they told us that it was okay if we were late and we went to this ladies house and started talking with her.  It was really cool she started telling us about her son.  He moved to America and bought a bike and he biked across all of America through Mexico and then down to Spain by himself, and he wrote a book about it.  And I was asking her if she was nervous about him while he was on this adventure and she said yes.  So I asked her how she got through it.  And she said prayer and reading her bible.  So then I started talking to her about prayer and how with our belief in God we are able to receive so much strength and now she wants us to come back again and meet with her again.  So we are super excited about that.
The Fourth Miracle
Our investigator is still getting baptized!!!!!  We taught her twice this week and it went super good and she still wants to get baptized and so I still think that is the biggest miracle.
This week has been a REALLY GOOD WEEK and I am so grateful for the Lord and for him answering my prayers.  I think something I have found on my mission is that the Lord will provide a way for you to do his work.  It doesn't matter the challenges that you have, if it's no people in your area, a bad companion, you're hurt, or something else.  That as long as you have faith and are trying, he will help you!  Sometimes it is not in the timing that you want, but it always is always worth the wait!
love you all
이 자매





No comments:

Post a Comment