Monday, May 22, 2017

i got kicked off the island!

Last week because it was Mothers Day I got to Skype my mamma, but because it was also transfer day and I got transferred, I wasn't able to email anyone last week.  I think being transferred from Jeju is one of the worst things that has happened to me on my mission, I was literally heart broken.  I have come to love everyone in that area so much and it was so sad to leave and leave my companion kim min su.  But I know that the Lord has bigger things in store for me in my new area.  But everything is good.  I got transferred to 호계(hoegay) and 신정 (shin jong) area.  So I am now over two areas and it is just a little more stress and a lot of names to remember.  But everything is going great!  I have a super cute new companion, park da jin,  from Seoul and I am follow up training her.  And we are just loving life and doing the Lord's work.  This week we were suppose to meet an investigator at the church, but we got punked.  Since they didn't show up, instead we went and ate this dock bokie that is the hottest of its kinda with the youth at the church and it was super fun.  It's like a noodle dish with red sauce.  But I really never want to eat it again.  But everything is good!!
love you all!!
사랑해요~
이자매!!! ​
Saying goodbye to members in Jeju








No comments:

Post a Comment