Monday, May 8, 2017

Exchanges

This week had been full of exchanges! Because my companion and I are STL's (Sister Training Leaders) we got to fly to south Busan and go on exchanges with all the sisters there.  In one week we have been able to stay at 5 different houses!  I also forgot to pack all my skirts, so I had to borrow clothes from other sisters..hahaha.  It was super fun getting lost in cities that I have never been on and being able to get and know the new sisters that just came into the mission.  We ended up going on three really long hikes last week, and went running.  So because of that my companion's legs and my legs have been pretty sore so we have been walking super slow!  But we were able to see a lot of little miracles and were able to have a ton of adventures.  When I was on exchanges we were talking to this grandma and she kept telling us that we were pretty.  And we told her no you are more pretty then us, so then she proceeded to show us how her fingers are not straight and how she has age spots, but then.... she took out her teeth and started waving them at us and it took everything for my companion and me had to not laugh. It was so funny.  Love you guys!









No comments:

Post a Comment