Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Plane rides...

The reason why I didn't email yesterday is because I got transferred!  It was really sad for me to say good bye to all of the members in Andong and especially our new investigator, but I am really excited about this next transfer!  So I got transferred to Jeju!  Look it up!!  I am super excited about it.  Jeju is an island off of Korea and I had to take a plane ride yesterday to get to my new area!  It's a super pretty island with palm trees and I get to see the ocean everyday so I am super excited about that!  It's way more city than my last area which I was in the country.  My new companion is Sister Kraymer from Portland Oregon.
So last week in Andong we had a lot of our members have birthday parties and let's just say there was a ton of karaoke and people dancing.  My companion and I just sat there and ate dinner while they did these things.  We also kept meeting with our new investigator (김예숙) kim yeah sook and we met with her every single day.  It was amazing!!  She has so many questions about the gospel and she knows everything we are teaching is true and she is trying to apply it in her life every single day.  I really can't say how amazing she is.  So on my last day in Andong she invited us over to dinner to eat and she taught me how to make Korean food and it was super fun.  We also met her husband and he was totally supportive of us teaching her which was even better.  I really hope that she will continue to learn and grow in the gospel and I was so sad to leave her, but I know Sister Feinga will be there to teach her and help her learn about the gospel.  Love you all!!













No comments:

Post a Comment