Monday, February 13, 2017

Miracles

I don't think I have ever been this sad or happy on my mission.  So the first thing that happened this week was we were teaching one of our investigators and she has had so much potential in the gospel. She has been coming to church every Sunday and has been keeping our commitments.  And then this week she told us she doesn't believe in anything that we have taught her.  That the BOM is not a true book and it doesn't fit her life style and that she doesn't was to meet anymore.  And it was a literally a heart breaking experience for me.  It just made me so sad that someone I have loved so much choose to reject something that would give them so much happiness.  So after that experience happened I was really confused about what God's plan was for me in this mission.

... but then the miracle happened.  We were with the Elders going to a meeting and they got a call from this lady and the Elders couldn't understand her so they gave the phone to us.  And this lady was curious about our church so we set up a appointment to meet with her after our meeting.  When we went and met with her we were able to hear her story.  She used to drive by the church everyday and felt like she needed to learn more about it.  So one day a couple of years ago she went to the church on a random day and nobody was there.  She kinda just forgot about it until a couple of days ago when she felt like she needed to learn more about the church.  So she googled the name and found out number on lds.net and it took her a couple of days to call us because she was scared, but finally she called us.  When I heard this I was seriously so amazed!  This lady is one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met!!
She has so many questions about our church and so we are just trying to answer them the best we can.  She ended up coming to church this Sunday and the members just fell in love with her, they all couldn't stop talking and they were all being such good member missionaries.  It was one of the best things I have seen on my mission.

I have learned this week that we really have to follow God's plan.  We might have a way that we want to go, but God really does give us miracles in our lives and I have seen it through this one investigator this week!
I love you all!!
이 자매

With a member at church

Playing phase 10


Us eating chicken and playing phase 10

No comments:

Post a Comment