Monday, September 12, 2016

안녕하세요!!!‏

Ahhh this week has been so much fun!!  Can I just say that I love Koreans!!  I think they are all just super cute and funny!  I survived week 1 with my new companion!!  her name is 김혜령 (kim- hey-rong) and she is just super cute.  And guess what she can speak English super well!!  She went to BYU before coming on her mission.  She is from Seoul and I just love her!!!!
This week has been super fun and interesting.  My companion lost her voice so I have had to do most of the speaking. So it's crazy and pretty funny, but I hope I am getting better with Korean.  I found out that my like tone and how I have been speaking Korean sounds funny when I ask them.  So she has been working with me to improve it.  And it is so funny, we will be walking down a road and I will just keep saying the same sentence over and over until I get it right.  I am pretty sure I am going to start driving her crazy! but hey I am learning Korean!!
We had a YM and YW activity this week.  And we decided to play ninja with them.  And I don't think I have ever played such a weird game of ninja in my life.  They were super slow when they would go to try and hit some one, like so slow.  And most of the time they were just trying to get away from everyone, so no one could reach them.  My companion and I were chasing after them to try and play the game with them.  Let's just say that Koreans are not competitive at all!
We also had our investigator come to church again!  And it is so crazy to see her progress with the missionaries!!  She actually will talk to us now and joke and she now gets involved in what we are doing.  It's an amazing thing to see.  So we're super excited to see her progressing.  The church is true!!!

Here is some picture of Miryang.. so pretty!
Love 이 자매



No comments:

Post a Comment