Monday, August 8, 2016

SO MUCH MANDU!!!‏

I have come to find that Korea has this food called mandu, and it is amazing!! Well I have been trying to learn how to make it so I have been asking people for recipes and this one member told us to come over to his house for lunch and when we got there he just had a ton of mandu.  And he just kept cooking more for us and more.  After the third round of mandu I just looked over at my companion because I could not eat any more.  Then he brought out two more rounds and he was just loving that we were eating it.  Eventually we told him we had another appointment to go to so he stopped cooking it.  I really couldn't eat for like 2 days after that appointment.
We also are trying to find investigators so were trying to come up with creative ways to go out and proselyte everyday.  We decided to make these huge paper fortune teller origami things to go out and get people to talk to us so hopefully they will work when we go and try them out this week!!
We also had a member come to our house and just give us a watermelon out of the blue and I was so excited for it.  So I broke my fast Sunday night by just cutting the watermelon in half and eating it. That was one of the best ways I have ever broken a fast.
Love you all!!






No comments:

Post a Comment