Monday, September 11, 2017

Things are okay......

So I want to update you all on this week.  The biggest thing is our investigator didn't get baptized.  We haven't been able to meet with her and her mom since we heard that she couldn't get baptized.  So it was super sad, but the good news is she came to church on Sunday!  So there is still hope in the future for her.  We are planning and focusing on visiting her and her mom and try to get permission before the end of this transfer.

We also had interviews this week and we ended up going to Busan last minute.  And when I say last minute, we got told a couple of hours before we had to go up so we had to cancel all our plans for the day.  But it was super fun we got to see one of our single couples in the mission before we left and we had a really good interview.  We got told that we have to use our talents when we go and talk to people and it will be interesting.  I have a problem because Korean girls don't like sports so I already know that I can't play volleyball to find people.  So I am trying to find out what talents I have that I can use.

 We went to a service project this week where we served food to a bunch of old grandmas and grandpas.  And I have never met more picky people in my life!  All I was doing was putting a pepper on a plate, but I was getting told how many, where to put them, what size the have to be, make sure there was enough sauce with it, and more.  I didn't know you could put peppers on a plate so many ways!!

We also taught primary this week because all of our ward primary teachers got released and it was crazy.  While I was teaching the lesson I turned around and wrote something on the board and when I turned around everyone in the room was gone including the teacher and my companion was just sitting there listing to me it was really funny.  Korean kids are really hard to control because they don't listen to you and they just kick really hard, so next week will be a challenge.  But it will be a fun challenge.

Nothing much sorry this is boring, but I love you all!!!!
Have a fantastic week
이 자매









Also one of our members brought us a huge thing of grapes and my companion doesn't eat grapes sooooo I will be eating a ton of grapes this week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment