Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Baptisms

Sorry for the delay, we had Zone conference this week which pushed my pday to Tuesday instead of Monday.
This week has been a week of incredible things!
So to start off this week we had a baptism!  We have been working as a team with the Elders helping one of our part-member's son, 김은주,  learn about the church and this week he got baptized!  We were all super happy that we have helped this family get one step closer to becoming sealed in the temple together!  After the baptism we had a BUNCO night with the ward and it was super fun!  It was so funny all the members were getting in to it and I think we will be playing a lot more bunco later on because they loved it so much!
More big news, one of our investigators, 임민유, is getting baptized in 2 weeks and we are so excited!  She is the cutest lady and she really truly is changing.  She said when she first met the missionaries it was like a ding happened in her head and that it was telling her that this is the church she needs to go to!  She is making so much progression and I feel like she is already a member!!  I could go on about how much I love her, but I don't have the time!
We also went and ate sushi this week and it was super good.  They serve sushi here in Korea it is so good and I don't think I have ever eaten more in my life!  It's really cool they serve it here on a conveyer belt and you just grab the one that you want!
I am just doing really good right now!  The Lord is blessing us here in Jeju and we are seeing so many miracles and we are so busy!  We barely have time to do anything, it is super fun!  Well I love you all! Have a good week!









No comments:

Post a Comment