Monday, June 5, 2017

grandmas and too much food!

This week has been an adventure!  We started off this week going on exchanges with our STL's and it was super fun. We did a lot of proselyting and I got to go and meet one of their investigators who is super cute.  She is 70 years old and she is loving the gospel.  She is reading the Book of Mormon everyday and she is praying.  She is so cute and it was such a fun experience to meet her and help teach her about the commandments.  It just showed me that no one is too old to change and accept this gospel!!
I don't think I have ever eaten so much good in my life until this week.  It started out with going over to some members' house and eating meals with them the first couple days this week. (And when you go to members houses you get a lot of food.)  But then one day we went and ate lunch with a member and then immediately went to another member's house for an appointment.  And this member is known for giving missionaries a lot of food.  And if you don't eat all the food she thinks it means she is a bad cook.  So you eat all the food she gives you!  And she come out with this huge bowl of this spicy noodle stuff and gives us a huge overflowing bowl (about the size of a volleyball) to my companion.  And then to me she gave this huge bowl of a full chicken in a broth with potatoes and a little bowl of the spicy noodle stuff.  So we started eating it and I got half way through my soup and I finished my noodles and I looked over at my companion and she couldn't eat the spicy noodles because it was to spicy for her hahaah.  So we switched bowls and I ate all of her noodles and she finished off the little bit of soup that was left and we thought we were good, but then she came out with even more food............ and I think my companion and I turned white.  So we ate that food and then she came out with a whole watermelon and cut it up for us to eat it all.  And I really don't think I have ever felt so full it was disgusting!!  I ended up throwing it all up in the bathroom because it was just too much food and then later that night we went and ate even more food at another member's house............. I am still full and that was 4 days ago!!
Well I hope everyone has a good week! Love you tons!!
이 자매!



No comments:

Post a Comment